Ramdom musings -
- If you can demo it, but the PO or Users cannot use it, it is not "Done".
- Education in India is mostly seen as a ticket to a better life. Check all the right boxes and you just may get a better life. That is why there is lot of compliance but hardly any innovation.
- Every time you commit your code. Ask yourself is it worth going out in the world? Is it worth putting against your name tag?
- Bad code even if it is tested is technical debt because it will hurt you one day or another.
- If you feel that someone in your organization will be happy because of the work you did when close your laptop, it is the best feeling you can have.
- What do you work for? Is it to please your boss, or just because you love what you do?